About the Instructor
Brian Fanzo talks fast and tweets faster. A proud, pager-wearing millennial, he is a keynote speaker and founder/CEO of iSocialFanz LLC, a social strategy consulting agency. Brian also co-hosts SMACtalk Podcast & new FOMOfanz Podcast.
In 2016, Brian keynoted in 10 countries at more than 50 events highlighting his passion for change, collaboration, and community – dubbed the 3 C’s which are the elements and foundation of his first book A Millennial Mindset due out Spring 2017.
Brian is globally recognized speaker referred to as a motivational keynote speaker, an inspirational keynote speaker, digital transformation speaker as well as a technology keynote speaker… This is why Brian introduces himself as a CHANGE EVANGELIST, as a millennial his vast background and unique experiences have allowed him to speak on a broad range of topics as well as solving different goals & objects for the brands and events hiring Brian as a speaker.
Brian’s background has also allowed him to leverage brands that he’s worked with in the past and those that have hired him as an influencer to speak at their events including CES, SXSW, IBM, SAP, Dell, HP, Mobile World Congress, Business Rocks, Social Media Marketing World, MarkeTech, Periscope Summit and many others
To be successful in the digital age you must invest in your digital first impression, tell your story and find unique ways to stand out while maximizing your time spent online and targeting your ideal customer.
Be Yourself is a Complete Course for Personal Brand Development, Social Media Management and Digital Storytelling:
- Customize your digital story to target your customers where they are while leveraging your existing digital footprint.
- Define a strategic path towards digital success personalized for your business goals.
- Leverage content and social media marketing to grow a digital community, while establishing thought leadership and subject matter expertise
- Increase your digital productivity by creating a workflow that leverages the right networks and tools to maximize the time spent online.
- Preview: Defining Success with Goals, Strategy and Some Planning?
- How Do You Adapt Success for Each Social Network?
- If I Work for a Brand Do I Define Success for Each or Together as One?
- What Role Does Consistency Play?
- How to Build Something and Successfully Get People to Find It? Avoid Silo'd Digital Success Events
- Importance of Diversifying
- Screenshot Awesomeness
- Recap: What Does Success Look Like?
- Fanz: Be Your Own Biggest Cheerleader!
- Preview: Why Is Being Yourself So Hard?
- What Is Personal Branding?
- Trust: How Does One Gain It Online?
- What Is the Difference Between Oversharing and Transparency?
- If I'm Being Myself How Do I Find People Like Me?
- How Do I Force Change Around Me?
- Own Your FOMO
- WORKSHEET: 10 Steps to #BeYourself
- Recap: Be Yourself & KISS Are Hard
- FANZ: No one brand, event, company or project is worth jeopardizing your trust and authenticity with your community
- Preview: Content Why It's Important
- How to FAIL Your Way into Content, My Content Journey!
- What Type of Content Should I Create First?
- When Does It Make Sense to Create a Website?
- Create vs Curate
- Mobile Power for Content Sharing & Curation (Buffer, Twitter, Flipboard)
- Self Create vs Document
- How Much Is Too Much Content?
- Recap: Great Content is King!
- Fanz: Start, Just Start, Press the Damn Button, Hit Publish Just START!
- Tools for Productive Content Consumption
- Twitter Tools, Tips and Tricks
- Preview: Collaborate and make money
- How To Grow Digital Following Thru Collaboration
- How Do I Get Value from Doing Things for Free or Exposure?
- I'm Working with a Brand Now What?
- How Do I Avoid Being A "One-Night Stand" Influencer?
- Recap: Change, Collaboration and Community
- Fanz: Long Term ROI with Short Term Business Value
- Collaboration: It's powerful beyond what you realize!